(NC) If your resolution to get fit this year is not yet on the road to success, real hope is on the horizon. Don't worry, for example, if your year-to-date gym attendance has more holes in it than a slice of Swiss cheese. The vigorous workouts you're going to get from spring cleaning will more than make up for it.
Did you know that cleaning can expend the same amount of calories as doing lunges or light calisthenics? I bet that will get you to #rethinkcleaning!
The cleaning experts at Hoover are making this kind of workout much easier––and more fun––by introducing light weight and maneuverable vacuums like the Hoover Air Cordless.
Excited to get started? Here's a list of common household cleaning tasks and the calories they burn:
• Mopping: 15 minutes will burn 43 calories, and one hour use up 170 calories.
• Sweeping Floors: 15 minutes will burn 39 calories, and one hour will burn 156.
• Vacuuming: 15 minutes will burn 43 calories, and one hour will have you burning 170.
• Window Washing: 15 minutes will burn 34 calories, and one hour will use up 136.
• Carpet Cleaning: 15 minutes will burn 39 calories, and one hour will burn 156 calories.
Be sure to crank up the tunes to intensify your workout routine and maximize your results. Not only will you have fun, you'll have a spotless home in no time. You can't get that at the gym.